2016/11/28

Obsession

Well, well. Ain't that a blast from the past. I haven't had an obsession to use in, like, forever. But, today, I had an obsession. To pick up a drug? No. My obsession was fucking cigarettes, smoking.

Lemme give you a run-down of my thought processes today. I had to go get some groceries for my dad today. This was my planning:
- Go to Sobey's to get some teryaki sauce (& buy some smokes!) No, they don't sell them...
- Walk to Giant Tiger & see if they have any burritos in (& buy some smokes!) Nuts...
- Go to Tim's for a steeped tea? (& buy some smokes at the gas station!) No...
- Need stuff from the Independent Grocer for the PC Points (& buy some fucking smokes, already!) geez...

My head was trying to find cigarettes everywhere. I got my teryaki, no burritos or tea, loaded up on PC points, avoided the Mac's store & got home with NO smokes! whew.....

I forgot how I was when I quit smoking (btw, I vape now). Everywhere I went, by bus or by walking, all my head was full of was cigs here & cigs there. Just get off the bus here and... Just pop into that convenience store there and...

Addiction. Ain't it a bugger??!!

Keep The Faith*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. If only to let me know that someone reads this tripe...