2017/12/19

Damn!

The disease of Addiction claims another soul.

The son of a friend passed this morning at the age of 35. His struggle was long and painful to all, especially him. This just goes to show what Addiction can, and does, do to a human being.

I'm in a bit of a state of nothingness right now. Knowing what my friend & his family are going through, the thoughts, the questioning, the wondering... I traveled that route so long ago and even now, it hurts. Not as bad, but the scar runs deep, so...

My friend posted the sad news on FB and he ended it quite eloquently, which gave me some hope and, with faith, some strength to him.

"No Addict Seeking Recovery Need Ever Die."

Keep The Faith*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. If only to let me know that someone reads this tripe...