2021/08/13

Hush Lodge

 A year ago, my son & Jenny brought me up to where the old Simpson Cottage was. We stayed in a motel called Hush Lodge. It was once (long ago) called the Beaver Lake Motel. I spent my honeymoon there with… yeah. She knows.

I just sent an email to the Hush Lodge in case I never expressed my gratitude for their… ummm… assistance. Just wanted to share that email here:

A year ago, my son brought me up to your area to lay my dad's ashes… yadda.

I may have expressed my gratitude to you and Hush Lodge previously, but can find no record of it under this email addy.

Let me tell you this.
Hush Lodge, under it's “new” name, was an absolutely amazing experience! From everything that you offered to the amenities and the absolute beauty of the area (of which I am intimately aware of!), I just wanted to say…

Thank You!! You made our time there simply exquisite and your assistance was unequaled! I feel like I have said this before, but… Bravo! You are what makes this country great! Without your help in these trying times (and, yes, in 2020 during the direst of times!) Hush Lodge gave me, and the rest of my family, the BEST opportunity to do what we needed to do.

BRAVO, Hush Lodge! I am grateful to you, the area where you are and the ability to do what needed to be done! I could go on and on about what the Barry's Bay / Combermere region means to me, but… well, yeah. 

Hush Lodge made it all just *that* more special!! (if this is repetitive, trust me, I Do Not Care!) I am eternally grateful and forever in YOUR debt for giving me a small chance to do what needed done.

All my love & support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. If only to let me know that someone reads this tripe...