2021/08/16

Oh, Well It Was Fun While It Lasted!

 I've been vaping for the past 7 years, with the occasional foray back to cigarettes. Unfortunately, the federal gov't stuck their greasy hands into the industry and forced companies to drastically  reduce the nicotine content of the juices AND forced them to stop selling certain items. Items that I use and are no longer available.

Fucking Government. The one thing that has effectively kept me off the regular use of tobacco is now gone. Fucking Government. Too bad I didn't order a month ago. The store I usually buy from had all their discontinued juices on sale for $5 a bottle! Compare that to $17 to $20 a pop, well...

So. I have equipment I can no longer use. I can not get the liquids I want, let's be honest and say NEED! With the poor experiences I have had with various pods, tanks and mods, I really don't want to be spending more on something the Fucking Government may just make illegal.

Cigarettes are legal. The Fucking Government has yet to regulate nicotine content in them. Choice looks pretty fucking clear to me. Because of my utter lack of willpower and the Fucking Government's need to destroy things, I am going back to cigarettes. Gonna cost me at least 170 to 200% more than I paid for vape shit, but hey, the Fucking Government ain't gonna make smokes illegal. It makes them WAY to much $$$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. If only to let me know that someone reads this tripe...