2021/08/14

Just A Head's Up For Y'all

 I've been seeing a lot of posts… no, actually, memes, stating that if you (meaning me) don't like the vaccine(s), then you (meaning me) should stay away from hospital ERs if I contract this Wuhan thing. That will allow the truly vaccinated folk who get the virus can have priority service.

I agree and whole-heartedly support that viewpoint. I really want to stay away from any ER. My doctor strongly suggested (several times, in fact, during our last 2 phone app'ts) to go to ER because of a… what? thing? I currently have. I took her advice a few weeks ago, spent 7+ hours in waiting, only to be told to go home and “sleep it off”. That was, I think, because I said that going to bed sometimes helps.

Any fucking way, I just want to assure all you folk out there with all your doses, not counting the upcoming boosters, that I will definitely will NOT be going to ANY emerg for anything. I know that my GP has my best interests at heart, but trust me… dang, but no. Do Not Trust Me! I'm a fucking covidiot! Eh!

Just know that I will not tie up any hospital's emergency department or hospital bed or ICU. I will refuse any and all attempts by EMTs to take me to an ER and will sue the fuck out of them if they do. Plus the hospital that takes my sorry, unvaccinated ass.

I want NO part of the fuckupedry going on in the Wuhan dominated world today. I do NOT give a shit what you think of me for helping to spread this thing and murdering untold millions of folk out there. Ain't my problem. I stay home. I do not go out except to get my 'scripts from the drugstore, because they won't deliver. I'm only 63 & they need me to be 65+.

Gee whiz! But I do get long-winded, don't I?! Let me put this into it's simplest terms.

FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. If only to let me know that someone reads this tripe...