2021/08/16

This Is The End, My Friend, This Is The END!

 Yup, it appears that ol' Joe is in free-fall, a classic crash & burn scenario. From liberal polls (meaning those on the left) showing an approval rating of less than 50% to more videos of his son, Hunted... ooo, sorry, Hunter! bemoaning about his plight to hookers to a small but rising cry of impeach, ol' Joe is unraveling at the seams.

Well, Democrats, are ya happy now for your choice in a president? And I won't go into Kamala Harris and her incompetent role as VPOTUS. I can only hope that some oligarchy (Russia? China? Iran?) doesn't decide to decide to toss out an ultimatum of Bend The Knee or Else!

https://fb.watch/7qpskl120Q/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. If only to let me know that someone reads this tripe...